Saturday, January 8, 2011

Frictional Friday 3 [The Copyright Saturday Edition]

BAAAMM!!


WARNING: The top half of the blog is really frictional, to say the least.. Please skip to the last 2 paragraphs if you are the no-enemies-for-me type of guy..


Just a short blog regarding what had happened the past week..

So my so-called best friend (yeah, right.. I just puked all over my keyboard) is going all over Facebook saying that I stole a Paramore song, and use it as my own.. Well, as far as you know, I copied the whole lyrics and chords and put it in the same progression as that fricking song.. What you don't know is that it is an unreleased song, and the song is not copy-prohibited.. Anyone can use the song.. The rights to the song is not reserved to the band.. For those who didn't know what song am I talking about, hell I don't even know how to tell you the title of the song.. Paramore themselves have stated that the song is not even titled, because they don't really think that it is their song.. Some call it the Miracle Outro, while others name it the BNE Tour Outro or the Spring Tour Outro.. Basically, they didn't call that song as their song.. And before you go bitching around about how I stole Wild And Young (which was performed by American Bang), do you even remember that I have told you numerous times that "I twitched this song's lyrics and used the song's chords in the same progression"?? And besides, I even add my own ending to the song, which you have always said doesn't fit the whole song.. And just so you know, I've put stacks of effort in writing new lyrics every single day.. So don't you ever dare to claim that I "stole" or "copied" all the songs that I've written, because I have wrote at least 2 dozens of original songs in the past 2 years.. Now go run and tell that..

Maybe this is the best time for me to talk about you.. You went bitching on Facebook because I lied to you about a song.. Hah.. Bet you've never think of all the bad things that you have done, especially to me and all those people around me.. You have always think that you are always right.. Screw you.. Your actions have discomfort everyone, including yours truly.. And I have never take it seriously.. Everything is a joke.. Until that time where you run your mouth, badmouthing about my S.O's body odour.. Seriously, that is the stupidest thing a person could ever badmouth about.. And I wonder why you didn't say that to her face.. [sarcasm] Yet I still cope with that.. And you continue to do it several times after that.. Yeah, I can cope with that too.. And then you go on to interrupt almost every conversation that I have ever had with her.. And then you start telling everyone about me and her, regardless of us trying to hide the fact that we are dating.. Even telling several teachers and several untrusted friends, eventhough we insisted you to not telling anyone.. Go on, I'm still coping with that.. Then you start to stomp my head down the ground by being really close with her.. I mean really close.. I don't know about other religion, but I do know that mine (I'm one proud Muslim) has never condone (heck, they prohibited) a person to act uncivilized to any person, especially from the opposite sex.. And yet I noticed that you went on to sit very close to her, had jokingly kicked the leg of her chair while she's sitting on it, had pushed her around at least two times (probably more), gave her several shoulder punches and many more.. It's okay to do that to any male buddies of yours, but it's definitely wrong if you're doing it against a girl.. Hell, I'm her boyfriend and I have never laid even a single finger on her yet you have been doing it repeatedly.. Both of us are really uncomfortable with your actions.. She may have never tell this right in your face, but that's because she's a girl with shades of shame in her heart, unlike you.. She had told me to tell this to you, scold you or whatever, but I didn't because I am your 'best friend'.. Hah, that alley cat behind my old house is a better friend of mine than you, truth be told!! And did I ever bitch about this?? Not until now, after you ran and told about the song all over your Facebook.. And we are not the only one who's dissatisfied with you.. As the matter of fact, at least half of our class has shared their discomfort against you to me.. And I definitely can't blame them.. Indeed, you have done good things in the past.. So thank you for that.. But the bad things overwhelmed them, in my opinion.. Just saying..

==============================

Here's the good, not-so-frictional part of my blog.. Yesterday I went for this fast food restaurant to apply for a job.. They gave me the part-time job application form and I decided to fill it later.. So basically, I might be going to work soon.. I'm really looking forward to work there, especially with several good friends of mine are employed there.. Including one true, good, totally understanding, best, best, best friend of mine, my S.O.. Haha.. I also met her mother and little brother.. They're awesome.. They really are.. It's really good to see the three of them.. Which brings me to the quote of the week:
"Things are looking up, oh finally.." - Paramore
 And that's it for this week.. Until next Friday.. And Monday, for that is if you're following my Music Monday.. Until then.. Make sure you'll be there..

Short note to my S.O: Very sorry if you don't like me writing about all these stupid things in today's blog.. If you want to, I can remove it anytime.. Just tell me.. Miss you..

9.9.2018

No comments:

Post a Comment