Saturday, December 25, 2010

Frictional Friday 1 [The Saturday Edition]

BAAAMM!!


Yeah, I know.. It's Saturday, and there's no new blog yesterday.. Well, I was caught up by a busy schedule.. And by busy schedule, I mean gaming non-stop until I totally forgot about this no-one-cares-to-visit-let-alone-read page.. Ahhh, what a week.. I was planning to write a 5-paragraph blog today, so let's see how it goes..

Yes, I was busy gaming.. You might be wondering what game was I playing.. Let me correct that, it's "what GAMES was I playing".. Well, I played like 8, 9 titles yesterday.. Here are some of them..

Audiosurf (for the PC). One of the best games I have ever played.. You know Guitar Hero, Rock Band, blah blah blah?? This is way better than those.. You choose the car (basically the game mode) that you want, and then you choose a music, ANY music in your computer (or hard disk, pendrive, blah blah blah) for you to ride or surf on.. Awesome, isn't it?? Well, my description kinda sucks anyway..

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011 (for the PS2). Indeed one of the best game of the Smackdown Vs Raw series.. I was playing the Universe mode, which is kinda similar to the Smackdown 2's Season mode, except for the fact that you are not choosing a specific wrestler, but the whole show.. It's like Season + GM + Career mode.. Nuff said.. Also have just started the Vs Undertaker Road To Wrestlemania mode using Dolph Ziggler.. Thank God there's no Vickie Guerrero in that game..

Fisherman's Bait: Big Ol' Bass 2, also known as Fisherman's Bait 3 (for the PS, not to be confused with Fisherman's Bait 2: Big Ol' Bass for the same console). The most awesome fishing game ever made for mankind.. Seriously.. It's not as boring as most fishing games are.. Cool background music, lovely sound effects, great commentary.. I love it when it says "fish on" or "monster".. Golden.. Besides, what other fishing games that would let you fish a T-Rex?? Exactly..

Well, enough of my gaming world.. Now, for the frictional part (wasn't the whole blog supposed to be frictional?? whatever).. 10 days ago, my ex-classmates and I had thrown a farewell party, as we are no longer going to school next year (hoorah??).. It was held at a beach near the town.. Guess how I went there?? No, not by bus.. Not even trying to walk there.. And no, not by a flying carpet of some sort.. Guess what?? My S.O's mother sent me there.. Hell yeah!! She gave me a ride.. Awesome.. Upon reaching there, I was forced to go elsewhere as the organizer(s) was (were) setting up the games.. Haha.. So I got some time to talk trash (let's just call it a small conversation, shall we??) with my S.O and her very supportive (laughing out loud at this point, haha) sister.. It was a cool day, except for the torturing games.. Seriously, I dislike those games.. Yet I took part.. You know, being supportive or something like that.. Whatever.. Our Chemistry teacher even brought his family as well!! Unfortunately, he was the only teacher to join us.. Well, there's another one, but she left soon after delivering a cake for us.. I never really had a chance to taste that cake, as we (as in me, S.O and sis) went home early.. Yeah, their mother sent me back as well.. Hah.. Got to swim a little bit.. Ate a couple of fried chicken with some French fries.. Overall, a good day.. Well, it's always a good day when I get to meet my S.O.. Haha..

Anyway, this past Wednesday, my S.O and her family went to the town library.. Don't know why.. Kinda weird, if you ask me.. Haha.. Had quite a long chat with sis on Facebook.. Yet a very, very, very short conversation with my S.O.. And by short, I mean a total of 34 words used.. 18 sent, 16 received.. Yet, it's still great.. That's my point.. I don't care if it's just her shadow, a 2-letter word that comes from her mouth, or even a glimpse of her.. She makes my day.. (how is this frictional?? haha)

Well, I guess that's it for today.. Wow, at least I reached my 5-paragraph quota.. Haha.. See you guys on Monday.. Music Monday will be awesome!! Same goes to the next Frictional Friday (or Saturday, like this one, haha)!! Make sure you'll be there..

Short note to my S.O: I got a lot to say to you, so ignore this note and let's hope for a longer conversation soon.. :)

9.9.2018

No comments:

Post a Comment