Monday, December 27, 2010

Music Monday 2 [The Truth Edition]

BAAAMM!!


Welcome to my second Music Monday!! Well, you might be wondering, what's up with the title?? The truth?? What truth?? Well, it's the true reason of why the Farro brothers (Josh and Zac, of course) left Paramore.. Last week, I gave you my top 3 reason as to why they left, didn't I.. Well, my reasons are partially right.. I said that Josh is joining Fox Avenue.. Well, that is still uncertain, but what I do know is that Zac has already joined another band called Tunnel!! This totally reeks.. Then I give their music a try, and yes, it does reek.. Of awesomeness, that is!! Very cool music, different of what we have today.. Anyway, back to the topic, which is why they left.. Actually, they did left the band because they despise Hayley and how the band has turned out to be.. They claimed that Hayley Williams has been treating the band as her solo project, not as the band.. I want to keep this blog short and sweet, so here's the link to his blog.. (click here for the statement...)

And now, (while I'm still figuring out what Tetelestai means) let's get back to my weekly schedule..

Artist Of The Week - Simple Plan


Simple Plan began with the formation of a band named Reset.. Then Chuck Comeau left the band to go college, where he met Jeff Stinco and Sebastien LeFebvre who were in separate bands of their own, and combined to form Simple Plan.. Soon after, Pierre met Chuck again, and then Pierre himself jumped into the band.. David Desrosiers replaced Pierre in Reset for around 6 months, before leaving to join the boys of Simple Plan.. The boys stick together until today, without even a single line-up change (take that Paramore).. Until today, they have released 3 studio albums, with the 4th set to be launched in 2011.. Can't wait for that..


Song Of The Week - The Power Rangers Theme


Song Of The Week - Katy Perry's Teenage Dream


Ahhh, Katy Perry Brand.. Yes, she is indeed Mrs Russell Brand.. Another celebrity crush of mine.. Anyway, the song.. Yes, a great song.. I really, really love this song.. Makes me wanna swing my shoulders left, right, left, right alternately and rhythmically.. Hell yeah.. Who says I'm only into headbanging and stagediving?? I do listen to pop songs, and this is an example (another one is Antoine Dodson, haha).. The lyrics, quite good.. Catchy chorus and breakdown.. "I'mma get your heart racing.." blah blah blah.. Awesome song..


Album Of The Week - Twilight OST


One of the best official soundtrack album to date.. Features 2 songs by Paramore (Decode and I Caught Myself; 3 songs if you buy the Deluxe Edition, the other one is the acoustic version of Decode) and numbers of Muse (Supermassive Black Hole; who can forget the epic baseball scene from the movie??), Linkin Park (Leave Out All The Rest) and Robert 'Edward Cullen' Pattinson himself (Never Think; also Let Me Sign if you buy the ITunes edition).. The songs are ordered nicely in the album, making the album sounds so beautiful, it makes you wanna cry.. And I know some will be asking, "Team Edward or Team Jacob??".. Well, here's my answer: Team Bella.


Billboard Hot 100 (Top 10)
#10 - Nelly's Just A Dream
#9 - Lil Wayne's 6 Foot 7 Foot [featuring Cory Gunz]
#8 - Black Eyed Peas' Time (Dirty Bit)
#7 - Rihanna's Only Girl (In The World)
#6 - Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are
#5 - Ke$ha's We R Who We R
#4 - P!nk's Raise Your Glass
#3 - Rihanna's What's My Name [featuring Drake]
#2 - Bruno Mars' Grenade
#1 - Katy Perry's Firework


American Top 40 (Top 10)
"This week Ryan Seacrest's counting down the 40 biggest hits of 2010!"
#10 - Train's Hey Soul Sister
#9 - Katy Perry's California Gurls [featuring Snoop Dogg]
#8 - BOB's Airplanes [featuring Hayley Williams]
#7 - Lady Gaga's Telephone [featuring Beyonce]
#6 - David Guetta's Sexy Chick [featuring Akon]
#5 - Taio Cruz's Break Your Heart [featuring Ludacris]
#4 - Iyaz's Replay
#3 - Jason DeRulo's In My Head
#2 - Lady Gaga's Bad Romance
#1 - Ke$ha's Tik Tok


Rick Dees' Weekly Top 40 (Top 10)
"This week Rick's serving you up holiday hits and fun!"


So that's it.. Yeah, Rick Dees didn't do any chart this week as he's playing random Christmas hits.. I know it's 2 days overdue, but Merry Christmas everybody!! Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday season.. And there you go, my 2nd Music Monday.. Watch out for the 3rd, and check out my Wrestling Wednesday 2, which will be up in 2 days.. Until then.. Make sure you'll be there..

Short note to my S.O: Simple Plan as the artist of the week!! Yay!! Hey, please come back online soon.. The Internet may not be needing you, but I do.. :)

9.9.2018

No comments:

Post a Comment