Friday, December 31, 2010

Frictional Friday 2 [The New Year's Thank You Edition]

BAAAMM!!


Happy new year everybody, and welcome to my second personal blog (the first to be posted right on time), the Frictional Friday 2!! Well, it's the last day of 2010, and we're closing up the year of joy with what I'd like to call a Thank You list.. But before that, let us talk about what had happened in my life this past week..

Basically, nothing happened last week..

Okay, now back to the Thank You list.. Nah, just kidding.. This week was quite boring.. Nothing special happened.. Except for Wednesday, where I went back to school to check out my co-curricular points so that I'm eligible to apply for university or college admittance.. After that, I hanged out with one of my best friends at the town.. I can now proudly claim that I have held a PS3 controller!! Ahhh, sense of joy there.. Haha.. But before I went to school that day, I was involved with a small chat on Facebook with Sis (I call her Sis because she is my S.O's little sister).. Her family went to the town library that day.. Cool.. My S.O was busy reading books that she wouldn't go online.. Not cool.. It's good to know that she'll be able to go on without me around, with no problems.. Unfortunately, I don't think I can.. But I do know that someday we, together, will be the king and queen of all I see.. Haha.. I love to use that phrase on her.. "The king and queen of all I see..".. Good times, good times.. And just now, I've just added my former primary school crush.. Haha, I was young and I didn't know what I was thinking.. And who can blame me?? Well, glad that now we're cool.. She doesn't get pissed off by me, for being attracted to her.. Thank God.. Haha.. And I'm so totally over her.. I'm very grateful to have my S.O right now.. No polyamory, no polyamory.. That's what I believe in.. Hah..

Now, on to the Thank You list.. The Top 10 entities that I'd like to share my gratitude with are...

#1 - Allah S.W.T (God). For He's the main reason of why I'm still here.. For He's the reason for everything that's happening on His green earth.. For everything..

#2 - My family. Especially my mother and big brother.. For, well, everything.. I'm not good in writing speeches, let alone a Thank You list.. Why the fail am I writing this, then??

#3 - My teachers. All the teachers in the world.. Specifically, the teachers who has taught me since I was 7 years old (I had never go to a kindergarten).. For helping me to understand almost everything that this world has to offer.. Some of the teachers' names that I remembered the most: Puan Azyan, Puan Azyah, Puan Asiah, Puan Zainab, Encik Hanif, Puan Masbah, Puan Norizah, Puan Maryani, Puan Sabidah, Sir Sivajimani, Puan Rozlah, Encik Aizam, Encik Razmee, Miss Kalai Selvi, Cik Mimi, Sir Roslan, Puan Shafinaz, Mrs Malliga, Sir Fairul, Puan Khairiah, Puan Kamariyah, Mrs Annamal, Puan Norzila (one of my best friends' mother), Puan Nor, all those teachers that I have accidentally forgot to write here especially the English and Mathematics teachers (sorry, hope all of you are proud of what I've become today).. And last, but not least, my final Physics teacher, my final class teacher, my elder sister from different parents (yes, I've just made that up, haha), Puan Azra.. You are seriously one of the best teachers in the whole world.. Especially since you have taught the best person in the world, me (haha, just kidding).. But if I am meant to be the best in the world at what I do, then thank you for making me the best.. I have a lot other names that I didn't mention here (most of them crossed my mind, but I'm tired of typing out your names one by one.. sorry, but always know that you guys are the bests).. Sorry.. Maybe I've misspelled some of those that I typed.. Again, sorry.. Blah blah blah.. It's my last year of schooling!! I should've write something way better than this.. :(

#4 - My friends. For being my friends.. Haha.. Seriously, for letting me know that I was not alone for over 17 years of walking on this planet Earth.. Random names: Sylvester, Azmi, Afifi, Irsyad, Azlan, Faiz, Fariz, Nik, Udin (one of my best friends, ever!), Ariss, Muhaimmin, Syafiq, Aizat, Thanesh, Arif, Zul, Yash, Faraain, Ili, Ain, Nadiah, Shareena, Ann, Musalmah, Mariah, and others.. Oh, and how can I forgot.. Siti.. Those unmentioned, sorry.. You guys are all awesome.. Any typos, sorry as well.. And as you guys can see, I don't have many female friends.. I used to be a shy person, but thanks to the internet, I'm shameless (only on the internet, though.. I still don't know how to start a conversation with people)..

#5 - Myspace. For putting my name up on Google.. Haha.. And for meeting me up with almost 3000 friends from all over the world.. And who can ever forget when I was the #2 most popular person on the internet that was born in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia?? Yes, thank you Tom..

#6 - Facebook. For being the new age Myspace.. Basically for the same reason as #5.. And for meeting me up with my old friends, current friends, new friends and even stranger-cum-friends like Jessie Parker-Breese, Bryant Jones, Christopher Torres, Paul Westbrook, Amie Shahrimie (I first knew her as stfuamie on Twitter, haha), etc who, in their own ways, shared the same interest as me.. You guys are awesome.. Cool to know you guys.. Yes, thank you Mark..

#7 - Vince McMahon and the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). For providing great entertainment in my life for the past 15 years.. Yes, I started watching since I was 3 years old.. I still remember my first match, Mankind vs Undertaker in a Boiler Room Brawl.. Those days, TV3 would show you a pay-per-view for free.. The last PPV that TV3 brought to me was Vengeance (can't remember which year) where Chris Jericho first won the Undisputed Championship.. Haha.. Great days.. Bunch of thanks to the superstars and divas, and also the backstage crew.. Stone Cold for the bottom lines.. The Rock for the smackdowns laid.. John Cena for wasting 30 minutes of my time every night the freestyle raps.. Randy Orton for the punts.. Daniel Bryan for spitting in Cena's face.. Shawn Michaels for breaking our hearts.. And Zack Ryder for the woo-woo-woos.. Oh, and the McMahon family.. And special thanks to Jim Ross, for the "Stone Cold!! Stone Cold!!"s.. Ahhh..

#8 - Hayley Williams, Jeremy Davis, Joshua Farro, Taylor York and Zachary Farro, collectively known as Paramore. For visiting Malaysia!! And also for the great music.. Special thanks to the Farro brothers for performing in my beautiful country at least once, before deciding to leave the band.. Will miss you guys.. And Hayley, please come back here.. You'll always be my celebrity crush.. Oh, wait.. No polyamory, no polyamory.. Bye Hayley.. Hah..


#9 - Noorel Yaqin. Yes, myself. For being myself, keep standing on my two feet, despite all the challenges thrown against me, despite all the backstabbing and facecrushing moments throughout the year.. Despite almost losing the ability to stand and walk when I was 7.. Despite being loved and hated for all my life.. And despite having to wait for 7+ more years.. Thanks for being myself.. Be jealous.. Hoorah..

# (yeah, she was reckoned to be at the top of my list) - My S.O. I'm going to keep my words soft and sweet.. For everything.. Especially for indirectly showing me how to go on without you around.. You might not be around me, but you're always with me.. I always wonder how you could get through this.. Hence, the quote of the week.. >>>

"If I only could make a deal with God and get Him to swap our (you and I) places, be running up that road, be running up that hill, be running up that building with no problems.." - Kate Bush

Well, that's it for today.. Happy New Year everybody.. My next personal blog will be up by next week.. You can always check out my Music Monday and Wrestling Wednesday if you're into those stuffs.. Until then.. Make sure you'll be there..

All of the glory to be God


Short note to my S.O: Happy New Year.. Thanks.. Sorry.. Blah blah blah.. Hey, isn't this supposed to be short?? Whatever.. Talk to you soon..

9.9.2018

No comments:

Post a Comment