Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Music Tuesday 5 [The Lady Antebellum Edition]

BAAAMM!!


I am back.. Not much to say.. Except for the fact that Lady Gaga has just produced a theme song for the LGBT.. Really?? Negative charges don't attract negatives.. There's a reason for the existence of positive charges.. Same goes to males and females.. (if you're my S.O and you're reading this, I love you :D) Now, let's go to our weekly routine..

Artist Of The Week - Lady Antebellum
Yeah, it's the Grammy-winning, quarter-after-one-yet-still-not-sleeping trio.. Since they have won 5 - yes, 5 - Grammys recently, this post will be circling around them.. Lady Antebellum consists of (yeah, surprisingly 'Lady' is not a female, but a combination of one with 2 guys) Charles Kelley as the guy voice, Dave Haywood as the guitarist/pianist and Hillary Scott as the girl voice.. And unbelievably, the powerful voice of Hillary has gotten herself to be rejected twice on American Idol.. What the firetruck were those Idol judges thinking?? Shame on you guys, as Hillary and the boys had just won 5 Grammys, mostly thanks to their hit single, Need You Now..

Song Of The Week - Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
This is like the song of 2010.. Awesome song.. Actually, I had no interest of listening to this song until my S.O talked to me about it.. Then I did some research about Lady Antebellum and found out that they're a trio.. When I told my S.O about that, she was just as shocked as I was.. Great song, nonetheless.. This song describes my feeling, being apart from her for quite some time.. Of course, except for the "a little drunk" and "another shot of whiskey" parts.. I don't drink alcohols..

Album Of The Week - Lady Antebellum - Need You Now
Not a great album.. Don't download it.. Why?? Because it's an awesome album.. You should go buy it.. Except if you're a moneyless guy like me.. Check out Our Kind Of Love, American Honey and, of course, Need You Now..










Billboard Hot 100 (Top 10)
#10 - Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me
#9 - Black Eyed Peas - Time (Dirty Bit)
#8 - Rihanna - S&M
#7 - Cee Lo Green - F*ckYou (Forget You)
#6 - Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) [featuring Ludacris and DJ Frank E]
#5 - P!nk - F*ckin' Perfect
#4 - Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow
#3 - Bruno Mars - Grenade
#2 - Katy Perry - Firework
#1 - Lady Gaga - Born This Way


American Top 40 (Top 10)
#10 - P!nk - F*cking Perfect
#9 - Far East Movement - Rocketeer
#8 - Chris Brown - Yeah 3x
#7 - P!nk - Raise Your Glass
#6 - Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me
#5 - Rihanna - What's My Name [featuring Drake]
#4 - Ke$ha - We R Who We R
#3 - Enrique Iglesias - Tonight [featuring Ludacris]
#2 - Katy Perry - Firework
#1 - Bruno Mars - Grenade


Rick Dees' Weekly Top 40 (Top 10)
#10 - Katy Perry - Firework
#9 - Rihanna - What's My Name [featuring Drake]
#8 - Taylor Swift - Back To December
#7 - P!nk - F*cking Perfect
#6 - Far East Movement - Rocketeer [featuring Ryan Tedder]
#5 - Chris Brown - Yeah 3x
#4 - Ke$ha - We R Who We R
#3 - Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me
#2 - Enrique Iglesias - Tonight [featuring Ludacris]
#1 - Bruno Mars - Grenade


So that's it.. Until next week.. Make sure you'll be there..

Short note to my S.O: Please read our book everyday.. I sure do.. I always enjoy it.. Love you.. :)

9.9.2018, faith

No comments:

Post a Comment